By: Kristi Goode
· ½ cup coconut flour
· ¼ teaspoon baking soda
· ¼ cup melted butter
· 4 large eggs
· ¼ teaspoon salt optional
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add the coconut flour and baking soda to a bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the melted butter into the bowl and mix well until combined.
4. Next, add the eggs and continue to mix until combined.
5. Let sit about 5 minutes to thicken.
6. Drop, by spoonfuls, onto a baking greased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and add extra butter to tops of biscuits.