· 16 oz cranberries
· 2 large oranges peeled and seeded
· 1 ½ cups crushed pineapple
· 1/3 cup maple syrup
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. In a food processor or blender, gently chop the cranberries and oranges. Don’t puree.
2. Then add crushed pineapple to the blender or processor and pulse 3-4 times to combine.
3. Lastly drizzle in the maple syrup and vanilla, and stir until well combined.
4. If the relish seems watery, strain the excess juice with a fine-mesh strainer.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.