· 1 ½ pounds baby potatoes (optional) washed and sliced
· 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil (divided)
· 1 teaspoon oregano
· 1 pound asparagus, washed and cut into 1" pieces
· 1 ½ pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
· ½ teaspoon basil
Garlic Butter Drizzle
· ¼ cup whole fat butter, melted
· 1-2 cloves garlic minced
· 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
· ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
· salt & pepper to taste
o Preheat oven to 450°F.
o *If using potatoes… drizzle potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, salt & pepper. Place on a roasting pan and roast 20 minutes.
o Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive, salt and pepper. Flip potatoes and add asparagus to the potatoes on the roasting pan. Roast 10 minutes
o Combine garlic butter ingredients. Toss half of the garlic butter mixture with the shrimp. Add shrimp to the pan and roast an additional 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
o Once cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle basil over top.
o Serve with remaining melted garlic butter for dipping or drizzling.
*If your asparagus is thicker it may need a few minutes extra to cook. You can add it to the pan for a few minutes before adding shrimp.